Saturday 14 July 2012

My 'wheels'

Finally got my hands on the hire car yesterday. It's a Chevrolet 'Sonic', and is very high tech, with lots of buttons.
Took me an hour to read the manual. It's a small car by American standards, but considering what I used to drive in the UK (see below), it's taking a little getting used to. But i love it!

I managed a trip to a supermarket, and picked Richard up from work which both went well. Now looking foward to driving to Las Vegas or something. Once I fill up on 'gas'...

3 comments:

  1. Smitaaaaaaahhhh - is this comment malarkey working now?

    Nice wheels.

    x

    ReplyDelete
  2. yes!! I can see your comment. hehe. DUDE x

    ReplyDelete
  3. Reminds me of the car we drove to San Fran/LA!! though it actually doesn't look anything like it...

    ReplyDelete